What is TA-Q-BIN
There is absolutely no extra charge for the following value-added services.
Document TA-Q-BIN is a Simple and Convenient Delivery Service for documents and small items. Currently, this service is only available at 7-Eleven stores (except at Shell, Changi Airport, Pulau Bukom & Sentosa). Just follow the simple steps below to send items at your convenience.
You can arrange for our pickup service by using the Internet or with a simple phone call.
Based on your request, a sales driver in-charge will pickup your parcel from the location of your choice.
You can choose to drop off your parcel at the branch office or agency nearest to your location.
We offer a S$1 discount per parcel when you drop off your parcel in person.
Fares can be paid in cash. However, corporate account can pay by cheque or bank transfer.
|Parcel Size||*Document TA-Q-BIN||60||80||100||120||140||160|
|Total Size (A+B+C)||Up to 1Kg||Max 60cm||Max 80cm||Max 100cm||Max 120cm||Max 140cm||Max 160cm|
|Rate (Next Day Delivery)||S$5||S$7||S$10||S$13||S$17||S$25||S$30|
(Figure A. )
• Total Size (cm) refers to the combined total of the length, width and height.
• Service is not available for items that exceeds size 160cm or weight 25kg.
• Fares can be paid in cash.
• However, corporate account can be paid by cheque or bank transfer. (Prior contract agreement is required.)
• Document TA-Q-BIN service is only available at 7-Eleven stores.
• Document TA-Q-BIN is only available with “Document TA-Q-BIN” envelope. (Please refer to Figure A.)
TA-Q-BIN box is available for purchase upon request through phone or online request .
|Box Type||Box 6
|Box Dimensions (cm)||26.8(L) by 19.8(W) by 13(H)||32(L) by 23(W) by 15(H)||42.4(L) by 31.4(W) by 23.8(H)||50.1(L) by 37.1(W) by 29.2(H)|
Please use a ball pen to fill in the area surrounded by bold lines. Press firmly when writing.
1. (Addressee) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
2. (Sender) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
3. (Delivery Date) Please indicate the preferred delivery date.
5. (Item Description) Please be as descriptive as possible.
Please tick “fragile” or “perishable” for applicable item.
*Customers using the “Charge to Receiver” should fill in a Charge to Receiver Waybill.
Freight is paid when the parcel is shipped.
Freight is paid when the parcel is delivered.
Parcels are temporarily held at the TA-Q-BIN office. Customers can collect their parcels without waiting for delivery.
Please indicate the following information on the waybill:
• The name of the TA-Q-BIN office
• The name and telephone number of the recipient.
TA-Q-BIN is a next-day delivery service. Customers can also designate the date of delivery within one (1) week starts from the parcel is handed in to Yamato Transport (S).
Customers may even designate the delivery on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Please inform the sales driver of Perishable / Fragile items when sending the parcel.
Ensure correct placement of the parcel during transfer and delivery.