You can now drop-off your parcel at the 7-Eleven store nearest to you and enjoy S$1 discount from normal TA-Q-BIN delivery rate. Only Ta-Q-Bin prepaid parcels can be drop off at 7-Eleven outlets. However, chilled and frozen parcels cannot be accepted at 7-Eleven stores.
|Delivery Type||Customer Drop-off||Driver Pickup||Delivery Time Zone||Remarks|
|Day N+1||Between 12am to 5pm (Sat by 3pm)||Same Day by 7pm (Sat by 5pm)||Day N+1
8am to 8pm
|Items drop off after 3pm on Sat or PH eve will be picked on following working day for next day delivery.|
|Day N+2||Between 5pm to 12am||Next Day by 7pm (Sat by 5pm)||Day N+2
8am to 8pm
Document Ta-Q-Bin is a Simple and Convenient Delivery Service for documents and small items. Currently, this service is only available at 7-Eleven stores (except at Shell, Changi Airport, Pulau Bukom & Sentosa). Just follow the simple steps below to send items at your convenience.
|Parcel Size||* Document TA-Q-BIN||60||80||100||120||140||160|
|Total Size (A+B+C)||Up to 1Kg||Max 60cm||Max 80cm||Max 100cm||Max 120cm||Max 140cm||Max 160cm|
|7-Eleven Parcel Drop Off Rate||$5||$6||$9||$12||$16||$24||$29|
(Figure A. )
1. Pass the parcel to 7-Eleven staff and they will make sure that it does not contain prohibited items and the value of parcel is less than SGD$2,000.
2. Customer is to fill up 4 sections in the waybill before pasting waybill on the parcel.
3. 7-Eleven staff will measure the parcel using Ta-Q-Bin measuring tape.
4. 7-Eleven staff will fill up the remaining sections in the same waybill.
5. 7-Eleven staff will return 1st copy of waybill slip (Receipt and invoice copy for Sender) to customer.
6. 7-Eleven staff will keep 2nd copy of waybill slip (Agency copy).
7. 7-Eleven staff will pass the 3rd copy of waybill slip (Sales copy) to Ta-Q-Bin driver.
8. Customer will have to pay the delivery charges in cash to 7-Eleven staff.
9. 7-Eleven staff will pass the parcel to Ta-Q-Bin driver for delivery.
|1. (Addressee) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code
2. (Sender) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code
3. Preferred Delivery Date
4. Item Description
|1. Reception Date & Planned Delivery Date
3. Store Stamp