Freshness and flavor are maintained by using two types of temperature management systems:
• A refrigerated system with a standard temperature of 0ºc to 8ºc
• A frozen system with a standard temperature of -15ºc.
Please take note of the important points below.
• This service is a B2B service.
• Cool items must be packed properly in order to avoid any cross-contamination during delivery.
• Appropriate materials and packaging are required, depending on the contents of your parcels.
• Please make sure to seal all liquids before packing.
• Parcels must be pre-cooled (chilled or frozen) before pickup.
• In the event that no one is present at the delivery destination, parcels will be stored at appropriate temperatures in the freezer or refrigerator at the branch office until re-delivery.
• Service is not available for 140 size or 160 size items.
• Parcels will be exposed to the air during loading, sorting, pickup, and delivery. Therefore, a change in temperature may occur.
• Cool TA-Q-BIN is a next-day delivery service. Customers can also designate the date of delivery within three (3) days starting from when the parcel is handed over to Yamato Transport (S).
• Yamato Transport (S) will keep the Cool parcel three (3) days from the designated date of delivery, if there is any re-delivery pending after our first delivery attempt.
• Cool TA-Q-BIN service is only available for customers with corporate accounts. Click here to open a corporate account with us.
You can arrange for our pickup service by clicking on this link. Based on your request, a sales driver in-charge will pick up your parcel from the location of your choice.
|Total Size (A+B+C)||Max 60cm||Max 80cm||Max 100cm||Max 120cm|
|Delivery Charge (Next Day Delivery)||$11||$14||$17||$22|
(New Rates will take effect on 1st June 2017)
Please use a ball pen to fill in the area surrounded by bold lines. Press firmly when writing.
1. (Addressee) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
2. (Sender) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
3. (Delivery Date) Please indicate your preferred delivery date.
5. (Item Description) Please be as descriptive as possible.
6. (Cool Type) Please choose “Chilled” or “Frozen”.
*Customers using “Charge to Receiver” should fill in a Charge to Receiver Waybill.
Freight is paid when the parcel is shipped.
Freight is paid when the parcel is delivered.
Please ensure that parcels are pre-cooled (chilled or frozen) before pickup.
[Guidelines of Pre-Cooling Time]
Refrigeration: At least 6 hours at a temperature of 8ºc or below.
Freezing : At least 12 hours at a temperature of -18ºc or below.
Service is not available for 140 size or 160 size items.
Parcels will be exposed to the air during loading, sorting, pickup and delivery.
Therefore, a change in temperature may occur.