Freshness and flavor are maintained by using two types of temperature management systems:
• A refrigerated system with a standard temperature of 0ºc to 8ºc
• A frozen system with a standard temperature of -15ºc.
Please take note of the important points below.
• Cool items must be packed properly in order to avoid any cross-contamination in delivery activities.
• Appropriate materials and packaging in box is required depending on the contents of parcels.
• For liquid please make sure to seal before pack.
• Parcels must be pre-cooled (chilled or frozen) before pickup.
• In the event that no one is present at the delivery destination, parcels are stored at appropriate temperatures in the freezer, or refrigerator at the branch office until re-delivery.
• Service is not available for 140 size or 160 size items.
• Parcels will be exposed to the air during loading, sorting, pickup and delivery. Therefore, a change in temperature may occur.
• COOL TA-Q-BIN is a next-day delivery service. Customers can also designate the date of delivery within three (3) days starts from the parcel is handed in to Yamato Transport (S).
• Yamato Transport (S) will keep the COOL parcel three (3) days from designated date of delivery when if there is any delivery pending after first attempt.
• COOL TA-Q-BIN service is only available for customers with corporate account. Click here to open a corporate account with us.
You can arrange for our pickup service by clicking on this link. Based on your request, a sales driver in-charge will pickup your parcel from the location of your choice.
|Total Size (A+B+C)||Max 60cm||Max 80cm||Max 100cm||Max 120cm|
|Delivery Charge (Next Day Delivery)||$11||$14||$17||$22|
(New Rates will take effect on 1st June 2017)
Please use a ball pen to fill in the area surrounded by bold lines. Press firmly when writing.
1. (Addressee) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
2. (Sender) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
3. (Delivery Date) Please indicate the preferred delivery date.
5. (Item Description) Please be as descriptive as possible.
6. (Cool Type) Please choose “Chilled” or “Frozen”.
*Customers using the “Charge to Receiver” should fill in a Charge to Receiver Waybill.
Freight is paid when the parcel is shipped.
Freight is paid when the parcel is delivered.
Please ensure that parcels are pre-cooled (chilled or frozen) before pickup.
[Guidelines of Pre-Cooling Time]
Refrigeration: At least 6 hours at a temperature of 8ºc or below.
Freezing : At least 12 hours at a temperature of -18ºc or below.
Service is not available for 140 size or 160 size items.
Parcels will be exposed to the air during loading, sorting, pickup and delivery.
Therefore, a change in temperature may occur.