What is TA-Q-BIN
|Total Size (A+B+C)||Max 60cm||Max 80cm||Max 100cm||Max 120cm||Max 140cm||Max 160cm|
|Delivery Charge (Next Day Delivery)||$9||$11||$13||$17||$25||$30|
(Figure A. )
• Please drop an email to our sales email (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding TA-Q-BIN rates
• Total Size (cm) refers to the combined total of the length, width and height.
• Service is not available for items that exceeds size 160cm or weight 25kg.
• Self drop off at Yamato warehouse only applicable for non corporate customer (cash customer).
• Bank transfer & Cheque payment only applicable for corporate customer with service contract.
TA-Q-BIN box is available for purchase upon request through phone or online request .
|Box Type||Box 6
|Box Dimensions (cm)||26.8(L) by 19.8(W) by 13(H)||32(L) by 23(W) by 15(H)||42.4(L) by 31.4(W) by 23.8(H)||50.1(L) by 37.1(W) by 29.2(H)|
Please use a ball pen to fill in the area surrounded by bold lines. Press firmly when writing.
1. (Addressee) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
2. (Sender) Name, Address, Phone Number, Postal Code.
3. (Delivery Date) Please indicate the preferred delivery date.
5. (Item Description) Please be as descriptive as possible.
Please tick “fragile” or “perishable” for applicable item.
*Customers using the “Charge to Receiver” should fill in a Charge to Receiver Waybill.
Freight is paid when the parcel is shipped.
Freight is paid when the parcel is delivered.
Parcels are temporarily held at the TA-Q-BIN office. Customers can collect their parcels without waiting for delivery.
Please indicate the following information on the waybill:
• The name of the TA-Q-BIN office
• The name and telephone number of the recipient.
TA-Q-BIN is a next-day delivery service. Customers can also designate the date of delivery within one (1) week starts from the parcel is handed in to Yamato Transport (S).
Customers may even designate the delivery on Saturdays.
Please inform the sales driver of Perishable / Fragile items when sending the parcel.
Ensure correct placement of the parcel during transfer and delivery.