Your One-Stop Logistics Service Provider
Yamato Transport Singapore offers an extensive range of logistics-related services, from facilitating physical movement of your products, to helping you plan, optimize, and manage your supply chain. Our flexibility allows us to combine any and all of our services to suit your requests, whether you need us to serve as a single link or the full length of your supply chain.
We have been awarded with the following certifications to guarantee that your goods are being handled in accordance with global regulations and standards.
- BizSafe Certificate Level 3
- Bureau Veritas Certification ISO 9001:2015 (Provision of services of Freight Forwarding, Local and Global Removal and Warehousing & Distribution)
- Bureau Veritas Certification ISO SS 620:2016 (Storage and Distribution of In-vitro Diagnostics Devices, Diagnostics and Therapeutic Radiation Devices, Anaesthetic and Respiratory Devices, and Ophthalmic and Optical Devices)
- BSI Certificate of Registration (Indirect, Temperature-Controlled Refrigerated Delivery Services – Specification PAS 1018:2017)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Certificate of Accreditation
- TradeFIRST Enhanced Band Certification
The Zero-GST Warehouse Scheme allows goods to be imported and stored at specific registered warehouses without paying the Goods & Services Tax (GST). Companies with international manufacturing facilities will be able to take advantage of this scheme to utilise Singapore’s ideal location as a logistics hub for their goods.